- Drum instructor to oversee up to 40 students per week.
- Prepare students for grading examinations and recitals/performances.
- Good with kids aged 4 years old and above.
- Manage overall scheduling, invoice payments and enquiries for branch.
- Updating of the school’s social media, daily and weekly report.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
- Hands-on training will be provided.
- Degree/Diploma in any field.
- Preferably Grade 5-8 in Drums and/or Piano.
- Passionate in the Music industry.
- Able to be flexible with schedules and work with deadlines.
- Experiences involved in the music, drum industry and church worship team is a plus.
- Completed National Service for Male applicants.
- 4 or 5 days work week (weekends included) – enquire for more information.
- Able to work at existing and future new outlet(s).
- Competitive salary
- CPF contribution
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Milestone incentive overseas trips
Should you wish to be a part of our teaching faculty, please drop us an email at [email protected] and your CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.